Web design and front-end development
There are currently over 60 million websites built on the WordPress Content Management System (CMS), which equates to a market share of approx. 17.7% of ALL websites currently online. The reason for this is simple: once up-and-running, a WordPress powered website is easy to maintain by end-users, has powerful functionality, and attracts a very active community contributing to the development of new features and enhancements.
A WordPress powered website allows you to add and edit your own content – including the upload of images and files – and is easy-to-use for anyone, including those with minimal knowledge relating to running their own website.
WordPress is great for blogging, portfolios, online shopping/e-commerce, and just about any other website requiring the ability to be maintained without the need for continually hiring a web developer to add or update content.
I am highly experienced in creating, installing, and configuring custom WordPress websites, along with installing, customising and configuring any additional plugins required. I can create your custom WordPress theme from scratch, or modify an existing template to better suit your needs.
Although WordPress is my specialty, I also work with static (and dynamic) HTML and non-CMS websites / jQuery Mobile websites / .psd to HTML/WordPress conversions / Shopify and Bigcommerce templates.
All client websites are built using:
- Responsive Web Design (RWD)*
- Cross-browser compatiblity (Internet Explorer down to IE10)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
*It’s not enough to just have a website these days – you also need to be able to view it on mobile devices. Not sure what your current site looks like on a mobile phone or tablet? Click here to find out.
My goal is for 100% client satisfaction. If you’re not completely happy with the end result, we’ll work together to find a solution to any issues.
To compliment my specialised WordPress design and front-end development services, I now offer web hosting specific to WordPress-based websites, for both new* and existing customers.
*For new customers (who’ve not had a website developed by NB Web Design), your website(s) will be assessed on a site-by-site basis – my main focus is to help existing clients build a better platform for their products and/or services.
- Free initial server and web hosting account set-up (including WordPress installation)
- Free transfer and set-up of new website to new web hosting account
- Free transfer and set-up of domain name to your web hosting account
- Free technical support regarding your website functionality
- Core WordPress installations kept up-to-date, free of charge
- All WordPress plug-ins kept up-to-date, free of charge
- Free Spam control
- Regular site backups, free of charge
- Up to 5 free email addresses
- Free Site statistics set-up
What’s not offered:
- Website content additions/updates (this is done under your web development contract)
- Purchase of domain name (you need to purchase this with your payment details, then I can do the rest for you)
If you would like to know more, please use the contact form below.